Friday, November 11, 2011

Bacardi........?

okay sooo.....tell me your bacardi stories!


by the way...how much alcohol has to be in ur system for u to start feeling drunk..acting drunk?


if ur 145 pounds about|||Hehe, I wish I had a picture of the cops face when he saw my breathalyzer results... He asked me to drive my friend's car and I suggested I was a little buzzed, so we did the test... It was 0.13 but I guess he figured he should have been able to tell I was a 0.05 over the limit...





How much it takes varies. There are a lot of factors too. Food, how much, what kind. Mood, how long it's been (or hasn't) since I drank before...





For the second part of your question, if I get what you're asking...





It depends a lot on you. Figuring impairment is a simple math issue to some degree but your own body chemistry and tolerance are factors apply too.





In addition it's generally accepted that it takes less alcohol to impair women than men, it also gets into their system faster.





Also, it's been found that the diet drinks rush alcohol into your system faster. So think about it next time you order a bacardi and DIET coke.





The basic idea being that there's more digestion involved when you have a sugary soda, this holds things like booze up, from getting into your system. While the artificial sweeteners used in diet soda's gets the drink passed right through.





This has enough of an effect that is has proven troublesome in situations where women being healthy concious order cocktails with a diet soda in rapid succession expecting the result to be the same as with any other alcoholic drink. (for example by increasing your blood alcohol levels higher than you'd expect before driving)





Fun stuff!|||don't have a whole lot of bacardi stories but your "being drunk" depends on how your body reacts to the alcohol. Some people feel drunk after 2 drinks and some have a higher tolerance for about 5. If you drink really fast then by the time you hit your 4 or 5 drink yo might be ready to puke. Ifyou take it nice and slow then you will feel the effects of the alcohol as your drinking it. Be smart about drinking. Don't get yourself in trouble and make sure your around people that are going to make sure nothing will happen to you.|||Limon was the first stuff I got drunk on, slept on top of some monkey bars, fell off too.


Takes at least 10 shots of the flavored stuff to feel sufficiently good.|||BacardēŸ› is the only way i'll drink a coke....|||Ahhh bacardi...good times. I know that a person weighing 115 lbs can be over California's legal limit if they take 2 shots within an hour. If I don't drink for about a week one shot of rum can get me buzzed. But if I've have a drink a couple nights before then it'll take a few shots to get me buzzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment