Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My husband and I are having a massive Holloween party, What can we use to turn the bacardi red?

We want it to look like "blood" there is a bowl about the size of a 25 gallon toate that we are using. The bowl will have only bacardi in it so I dont know what would color the licker but not actually colour the bowl..





Any suggestions?|||Granadina is one os the best things to give color to a good rum as the Bacardi without changing the taste. Since I'm from the same country the Bacardi is English is not my main language, so I really don't know how to sat Granadina in English, but I think is grenadine.|||Bacardi is a clear liquid, so it should take food coloring just fine. You don't want to add like, corn starch to make it thicker, just red. I would try food coloring.





Or you could make a huge bowl of Bacardi red jello.. lol.|||Hands down: Grenadine Syrup.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grenadine





It's the ingredient of many popular cocktails (Tequila Sunrise, anyone?)





It's made from pomegranate and tastes awesome and sweet.|||Add some grape juice concentrate. Don't dilute it, just pour it in. Red food coloring in too large a dose will leave a nasty taste in your mouth, but a little won't hurt.|||Cranberry juice, foodcoloring, kool-aid, wine|||just get some bloody marys I mean it even has the word blood in it also have fun|||grenadine|||I don't think Trix will let anyone near it so it doesn't matter - that Bacardi will never be scene|||Red food colouring. It's safe to eat/drink and doesn't change the taste :)|||Red Dye #12, MSG, and High Fructose Corn Syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment