Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best kind or smirnoff/ bacardi?

Im having a small get together and idk what kind to get.


Best awnser will be awarded.


Thanks|||Tough call. Smirnoff is relatively cheap vodka, whereas Bacardi is relatively cheap rum.


I'd flip a coin, because neither one is superior to the other, and it's hard to compare the two since they're different types of spirits.


Overall, I'd say rum is more versatile, though... just my opinion.





Unless you're talking about Smirnoff Ice vs. Bacardi's flavored malt beverage...


If that's the case, don't get either. That stuff is sugar-water with a TON of preservatives and a sickly sweet taste that'll give anyone a stomach ache after more than 1 or 2.





My advice? Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. It's cheap, but not too poor of quality. I imagine you're not looking to spend a ton, so that's a good bet for you.





I would normally prescribe beer, but I feel my breath would be wasted in this instance...


Cheers!|||I've had the Smirnoff Raspberry, and its disgusting. I've never been hungover or sick from drinking, except the night I had that stuff. I suggest if you insist on drinking Smirnoff, that you at least dont have that flavor.





I suggest you spend just a few more bucks and get some Stoli, almost any flavor will do, but Vanil is especially good.|||i like Stoli or Smirnoff Rasberry with Ginger Ale. Good stuff. Rasberry vodka is usually pretty universal.|||It depends on your guests, young ones (say under 20) prefer wodka, older ones (me and my friends are 30) prefer Bacardi.


Cheers|||Bacardi Lemon


Smirnoff Green Apple|||both are really bad chooses but if i had too pick i guess Smirnoff to make mixed drinks or jello shots|||Idk smirnoff, I'd say grape or apple? idk you should look up jello shots...those are goood|||smirnoff makes a vanilla vodka.. my favorite is vanilla vodka and coke.. it takes just like vanilla coke :)|||none shouldnt drink at all alcohol kills ppl makes them do things they wouldnt do ! dont drink :( believe me its not good


i seen ppl that killed other ppl cause of alcohol and beat ppl and said things they wouldnt its a drug that shoudnt be legal


my friend destroyed his life cause he couldnt get away from drugs :( dont do it .

No comments:

Post a Comment