Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much Bacardi 151 could I drink, without risking my life?

I'm 6'4" and about 240lbs. I'm not planning to over drink, but I would just like to know when I should get a friend to stop me. Please don't answer if you have no idea. And don't tell me not to drink. It's a New Years party.|||If I were you, I would pace myself because it's going to be a long night. Time is crucial. Try to have only one drink an hour, that way you will not get too drunk to have fun at the party. Drink water in between alcoholic drinks. If you pace yourself this way, you probably won't even need a buddy to monitor your drinking for you.





So, if the party starts at 8 (hypothetically), you'd have 4 drinks by midnight, and if you stayed at the party until 1 a.m. that would be a total of 5 drinks for the night.|||You roll the dice and you take your chances. Everyone is different. Seems like a dumb thing to do, especially the concept of counting on a friend to make you stop once you are OTT.|||Only you know that because weight is one of MANY factors it is NOT the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment