Friday, November 11, 2011

Where can i buy a 3 liter bottle of bacardi lemon?

I have searched everywhere and the only place that i was able to buy a 3 liter bottle of Bacardi was in mexicoo?





where can i buy it here in the states?|||probably sams. do you plan to drink that all your self....be careful|||Hey bargirl your sooooo wrong.I have a 3 liter bottle in my room in Dallas TX. I bought on the Mexican border. But I suggest you dont go to Mexico alone because the Mexican Cartel might kill you.In Mexico they also sell Crown R. Jack D. %26amp; more 3-6 liter bottles.The 3 liter bacardi is sld.@ DFW.also

Report Abuse


|||i work for a distributor and there is no such thing as a 3 liter bottle. there is a 1.75L which you should be able to find at any big liquor store. i don't know if the measurements in mexico are different or if they have different things than the US, but there is nothing bigger than a 1.75L of any liquor sold in the US.

1 comment:

  1. Not true about there not being a 3 liter bottle of bacardi. I have one in my possession and there are lots of places sell them, both online and in the stores. Should be accurate of an answer before you post

    ReplyDelete