Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much Bacardi 151 would I need to drink..?

To get pretty drunk, but enough to function.





I am going to a little function tomorrow and it's going to be boring. Basically I wanna drink 5-6 beers worth. I will still be functional kinda/sorta.|||Definitely not 5-6 shots! You'd get way drunker off this than 5-6 beers.








These people must not know to much about alcohol because 5-6 shots of bacardi 151 is definitely not equal to 5-6 beers.








5-6 beers is about equal to 1 shot of 40% alcohol liquor.


Bacardi 151 is 75.5% alcohol. 1 shot of bacardi 151 is not the same as 1 shot of other liquors like regular bacardi or whiskey or gin.




















so... I'd say start off with about 3 and see where it goes from there.|||One beer is equal to an 80 proof shot of liquor. Bacardi 151 is 151 proof, so it's almost twice as much. I would suggest 3 shots, not all at once, obviously! (I like bacardi 151%26amp; coke)


P.S.: If it has to do with work~don't get too drunk, it's super embarassing!!|||Mmm 151


I do not suggest 5 or 6 shots.


You will probably get pretty drunk.


I'd say 2 or 3, but don't do them all at once, it takes a little bit and then hits you like a ton of bricks. If you've never drank 151 you're probably going to hate the taste of it.


I got alcohol poisoning from it a few years ago.


Then again I drank an entire bottle in a couple hours :(|||6 1.5oz shots of 80 proof is about the same as 6 beers so 3 1.5oz shots of 151 would be equivalent to 5-6 beers.





Bert|||then drink 5-6 1oz shots|||double shot 151 and you will be good. no beer needed

No comments:

Post a Comment