Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can Bacardi Breezers be bought in the United States and if so where?

I traveled to Italy and Spain a while back and while I was there I had found a bottled rum cooler made by Bacardi called Bacardi Breezers. I have not been able to find them anywhere in the states and I was wondering if anyone knows if they are even sold here? If not I was wondering if anyone knows about any good rum coolers that are sold in the states. Thanks!|||You can buy something called the same in the USA, the same as you can but Smirnoff Ice there - but it's not the same drink.





In Europe they contain what they say they contain.





In the USA they are malt based drinks instead and won't taste anything like the ones in Europe.





Though that may be a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment