Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have had a bottle of Bacardi in my pantry for 10 months is it expired?

What is the shelf life for a bottle of bacardi?


as i have had a bottle in my pantry for 10 months %26amp; do not know if is still any good as it has no expiration date.|||It is perfectly fine. 10 months is nothing for a bottle of rum. That scene from Pirates of the Caribbean just popped into my head when Jack and Elizabeth find the rum runner island. But seriously, it's fine. An opened bottle will keep for quite a while, an unopened bottle will never go bad. Ever.|||Not at all|||You can expect your unopened bottle to be good for many years. If it is open, about a year.|||that sh*t lasts forever. :D|||No expiration date since it does not expire :)





I mean, as long as it has been capped securely.....|||Yes. It will kill you. Send it to me just to be safe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment