Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What to mix with a smirnoff and bacardi mixed drink?

I'm going to a party tonight and I wanna get trashed lol


I think If I get a bottle of smirnoff vodka and bacardi, it will do the trick but what soda or juiice should I mix it with?|||Coke. Vodka and coke and rum and coke are both really nice. Do drink if you want to, but don't be an idiot about it: have a decent sized meal before you go out (spending the night throwing up in a toilet bowl is NOT fun!), drink a glass of water every now and again and drink the vodka and coke and the rum and coke in different bottles/glasses (again, vomiting isn't fun). If you want to get drunk quicker, instead of drinking more alcohol drink out of a straw, that limits the amount of oxygen getting to your brain enough to make you more drunk, but not enough to be dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment