Friday, November 11, 2011

Shipping or bringing back Bacardi and Cubans to the United States?

I'm going to Puerto Rico over February break. I was wondering if I could ship alcohol (Bacardi) and Cubans or other cigars to the United States. Or if I would be able to bring it in my suitcase.|||Ok you are not allowed to ship alcohol in mail. But fedex or UPS might work.. Anyway yes you can take bacardi home with you on the plane from Puerto Rico %26amp; its a good idea because a $20 bottle of Bacardi here is only like $7 there. You can even go to the Casa Bacardi tour in Catano %26amp; see lots of new types of rum.





But you can't get Cuban cigars legally from PR, because its a US territory. But they do make some decent puerto rican cigars as well that you can buy.|||Okay first off they got all of my alcohol that i bought from Europe ( Washington States) But they di ive me the right to keep my cigarettes (regular one a whole pack ) and 3rd I've seen bacardi in our liquor stores but was made in Peru. So ... there is no point for spending your money so the customs can get it. Just REALLY call and make sure I still regret that I did not check before.





Good luck (drink some absinthe if you have the opportunity)|||Well seeing that puerto rico is a us territory, you might be better off going somewhere you can accually buy cuban cigars. as for bacardi why not just go to the liquor store and save a stamp|||you have to declare all the items coming back,,check with customs to see if it is ok,,

No comments:

Post a Comment