Saturday, November 19, 2011

What would be good to mix Bacardi green apple with? (and yes, I am of age. )?

I always wanted to try a green apple drink (Bacardi etc), but I cant figure out what it would mix well with! My only thought is a white soda (Sprite etc) but I dont know how that would taste together. Thanks!! :)|||Peach bacardi with OJ...might be good.


Green apple...sprite came to mind first. If you want it sweet go with Sprite if not go with 7 Up.|||Omg try it with root beer it called a carmel apple when you do it... its so good :)

Report Abuse


|||My first thought was club soda and lime.


BACARDI庐 BIG APPLE MOJITO


1 part BACARDI庐 BIG APPLE Rum


3 parts Club Soda


12 Mint Leaves


1/2 Lime


1/2 Part Sugar





Serving Instructions:


Place 12 mint leaves, 1/2 part sugar and 1/2 lime in a glass. Muddle well with a pestle. Add BACARD BIG APPLE Rum, top off with club soda, stir well and garnish with sprigs of mint and a lime or green apple slice.





I was at a bar that served Big Apple Rum with Sprite and Cranberry Juice.|||Lemonade is tasty with it.|||7-up|||club soda and lime

No comments:

Post a Comment