Saturday, November 19, 2011

How long will 1 or 2 small swigs of Bacardi 151 stay in my system? I just want to get a good buzz.?

I want to have a couple drinks at a college party but still be able to go home after 3 hours. Do you think this is enough time for most of the alcohol to go through my system? I am male, 6'1" 185lbs with some muscle. Thanks.|||It depends on how high your tolerence to alcohol is. I don't think 2 swigs would do too much at all. I would mix one shot of bacardi with some coke. You probably could handle 2 or 3 glasses in 3 hours time. It takes 1 hour for a shot of alcohol to pass through your blood stream.|||The effects of the drink will wear off in a couple hours, but it can be detected in your body for 1-2 days after.|||1 drink per hour leaves your system|||151? As John Belushi said, "Thanks, I needed that."|||Get a life, and think of the crap you are killing yourself with!|||As to the get a life and killing yourself comment. breathing is killing you, so why not chase er down with some good rum. so seems you must get a life and a clue about common sense. dont drink and drive though

No comments:

Post a Comment