Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much Bacardi 151 would I need to drink To Get Drunk?

I Never Had Bacardi 151 But I Have Drank So Much Other Types Of Rum. I am 6 feet 2 inch's my weight is about 160. How fast Do You get Drunk If You Ever Drank 151%26amp; How Much Do You Think I Would Need To Get Drunk I Would Say About 3/4 of the botttle For Me|||If you're not a heavy drinker, 1/2 a fifth of that sauce will get you smashed to the point of no return.





If you have somewhat of a tolerance you might be able to take up to 3/4 of a fifth as others have mentioned, but that's a lot for most people!!!|||3/4 of a bottle is a hell of a lot, especially for something that's 151-proof (most liquors are 80 proof). I would estimate that 1/4 of a bottle would be sufficient.|||you got to have liquid cocaine


BACARDI 151 PEPERMENT SHOPS AND JAGER PUT IT IN A SHOT GLASS take 3 4 of them your done|||3/4 of the bottle??? lol are u drunk right now? i really dont think it would take that much

No comments:

Post a Comment