Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What can I mix with Bacardi Limon for a guy drink?

I'm getting ready for a party this week and I want to get some Bacardi Limon. I was wondering what are some good "guy drinks" with this? I'm also looking for a recipe that consists of only 2 or 3 ingredients total. If there arent really any good "guy drink" ideas with Limon, what type of liquor, besides Whiskey and Vodka, make good and easy guy drinks?|||Any drink is a guy drink if you drink it confidently.





If you want, just drink it straight.





Have you ever had a Manhattan or a Rob Roy? Manhattan is made with bourbon or Canadian whiskey with sweet vermouth and bitters. you can leave off the maraschino cherry if you want, but it adds some nice sweetness. Rob Roy is Scotch with the same ingredients, no cherry garnish. They are old fashioned drinks, but call them "classic" instead of "old." They also can make you look cool instead of downing shots or beer like a frat boy. I like these two drinks. A bartender friend of mine introduced me to them, and I haven't had vodka since then. They are mixed drinks, but if Bourbon and Scotch are not manly, then what is?|||Oh yeah, and may I say that bacardi limon was a great choice, friend.


id say try:


-limon %26amp; any orange, berry, cranberry, tropical, grape, pineapple, etc. juice. And if you want to make it a punch throw in some ginger ale. pineapple goes exeptionally with the oj. just experiment, it will be great cuz the limon flavor will give the drink a good kick.


-you could try limon with club soda, which will probably end up tasting like sprite


-limon and coke sounds good to, it'll probably taste exactly like a cuba libre cocktail


-id say that if you like intense drinks, like margaritas mix the limon with triple sec for a sweet %26amp; sour punch to the face


-if these drinks are to girly limon in shots sound fine to me, the lime stuns your palate and makes you temorarly forget about the taste of alchohol


Remeber, if you hang with guys like my friends, who are unclassy and barbaric, you should make the drinks ahead of time or keep the limon out of reach, guys like to help themselves, eat/drink whatevers in site, and not share any of it, ofcorse thats just my guy friends :)|||I don't personally know of any, but here's a site with some mixed drink ideas using Limon.


http://www.drinksmixer.com/cat/5073/





Limon is a fantastic drink by the way, and a "guy drink" would be chugging straight from the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment