Saturday, November 19, 2011

How many Bacardi Breezers will it take for me to get drunk?

It's new years tonight and I'm in on my own and want to get drunk and hang out with my mates on the net. I want to get drunk so I feel a bit silly, but not totally out of it. How many bottles would it take? It's a 5% alcohol drink.|||invite your friends round, your in on your own it'll be more fun:)


why sit on msn talking to them all while they are all on there own too, invite them round and tell them to bring booze :]





but your question .. probs about 4.


depends how old you are and if your a lightweight etc.


im 14 and im gonna be drinking way more than that but im still not gonna be out of it or anything so..|||Probably 5 or 6. The only problem is that Bacardi Breezers are so sweet that your stomache may get upset before you actually get drunk off of them. Any ways, have fun and maybe ask your mates to meet you at your house or bar, and not over the net.|||how about getting a bottle of korbel champagne/brut... it'll be much more nicer.. the headache ratio won't be so bad... as in those cheap, candy dish drinks you want...








you don't want drunk you want buzzed.





i'm not sure i can't stand bacardi breezers they are like sugar bombs to me.. you must consume so much then your stomach is killing ya and you still have no buzz.





but get two 6 packs, and nurse them.








i still say a bottle of korbel will do the trick... without the hassle.|||probably 6-8


does anyone know what bacardi hurricane, zombie, and bahama mama taste like? idk which one to buy for tonight lol|||It depends how often you drink. For me, if I drink two really fast I'll get a bit of a buzz but I don't drink very often. Get a four pack and you should be good|||wow you sound young erm let me think 2 bottles = 1 can of stella so i say between 5 and 8, unless you are a total light/ heavy weight|||1 maybe 2.|||If you are asking the question, probably 1 would be all that you need!|||4..|||one 750 ml bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment