Friday, November 11, 2011

What some alcohol that females like that are strong. And how much bacardi 151 should you mix with coke?

I need alcohol that tastes good and something fruity that tastes good with bacardi 151.|||Chicks like sweet mixed drinks usually. I like to take a shot with every line. That ratio has always seemed to work for me.|||I know I like 7%26amp;7. It's strong, and kinda sweet. Then again, I like Fire Vodka.... neat. It has to be "aged" for a few months, otherwise it's WAY too rough.





:o)|||Ladies are more fun when they're not sloppy drunk. Some of them want to taste a little alcohol, so that they can feel free to feel free, but they usually enjoy being sober enough to enjoy what's going on.





A whiskey sour or a daiquiri is a pleasant and tasty drink for women. Or for guys, for that matter. Or if they like the taste of "Fresca", a Tom Collins is nice.





Meanwhile, you want to take it easy with what *you* drink, or you won't be able to help the ladies enjoy themselves.|||Try making a long island tea with 151 rather than standard rum. Or a Mojito.





Nice!|||try fruit juice. here we use a handle of vodka and a handle of everclear and a couple gallons of some kind of fruit juice.|||mix in Rohoypnol|||Blend a quart of vanilla icecream and southern comfort to taste. Kind of a peaches/cream thing. Ladies love it!





As for 151... well... they have classes for that at the YMCA...|||Well, *I* personally like Whiskey, but that's just me. Not every girl likes it...My boyfriend was completely amazed when he found out that I like it|||Well, I'm not so sure I want to help you get the ladies completely smashed ....but....





I absolutely LOVE about a shot of 151 mixed with Malibu Rum and pineapple juice on the rocks. It tastes GREAT and the ladies love it. I believe it's called "Caribou Lou"...there's even a Tech N9ne song dedicated to it lol! Check it out, and try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment