Friday, November 11, 2011

What can you mix in bacardi limon?

I recently turned 21 and bought a bottle of bacardi limon. What are some popular drinks that are easy to make using bacardi limon?|||mix with:


lemonaide


Coke


limeaide


fruit punch|||Bacardi Limon and Limeade is good. So is the 7up and Bacardi.|||AS IN MY OTHER ANSWER GO TO WEBTENDER.COM|||sprite, 7up, cranberry juice :P|||Mix with 7up and check out Bacardi.com for tons more as well as webtender.com.|||Smirnoff|||I've only drank it with lemon lime soda, but I have a friend that drinks it with lemonade, actually crystal light lemonade.|||Lemon drops...bacardi limon a little simple syrup (optional) a sugar rimmed glass. Yunny. Also tastes good mixed with coke or pepsi.|||I don't think there's a whole lot you can do with a liquor that's already been flavoured by the distillery. Try Club Soda I guess. I would just leave it as is. Buy regular rum and you can do more with that, I.e: Rum and Coke, Rye and Rum ( Get ready for a hangover) Ginger ale and Rum, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment