Friday, November 11, 2011

Can I mix these drinks with bacardi?

I have some bacardi and I am looking to make a mixed drink tonight with dinner. Silly question because im not a big drinker. Can I mix something like koolaid in with it, or orange juice? I dont have a lot of options and I dont really want to go to the grocery just for some juice. Thanks!|||http://www.webtender.com/ is a great site. You can enter all the ingredients in your kitchen (that you would like to use anyway) and it will give you lists of all the drinks you can make (both alcoholic and non)





http://www.webtender.com/cgi-bin/imbsele鈥?/a>





Cheers!|||Drink mixing is about creativity. If it tastes good to you and gives the kick you want, go for it! I have made some weird mixtures before, and it's cool to make up your own drink and give it a name.|||Orange juice and bacardi is great, not the koolaid|||Any juice and bacardi tastes good.


Even things like lemonade always go down well


hope it works out!|||I think you can mix any juice with bacardi but I prefer soda myself like coke.The best is though is if your mixing it with juice try throwing it is a blender with ice and some fresh fruit mmm because then at least your eating something good while your being bad drinking bacardi ha . cheers|||mmmm... Bacardi %26amp; orange juice. yumm... it's good enough for breakfast even.|||you can use both. both are good . koolaid and bacardi might be better around dinner time|||i norm drink bacardi and coke but it does go brilliant with orange. but it not jst orange it goes well with any friut drimk or fizzy drinks realy. blending with lots of friut of your choice and ice works great in the summer to share with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment